What does $49 per month mean to you?
That's about $1.58 per day
I did a quick Google search for "what can I do with $1.58" and here's what I found:
With $1.58 you can:
1. Go outside (or at least look out a window) - FREE
2. Collect rocks! also FREE
3. Have a staring contest with yourself (weird but FREE)
4. Experiment with electricity (please don't do this)
5. Homemade parachuting (sounds exciting but I'll pass)
6. Shave your body, lotion yourself up, and slide around on the floor - also FREE
7. Take up drawing
There were other even more ridiculous ideas floating about the internet but here's the truth:
$1.58 is the equivalent of skipping on that 'Large' on your latte in exchange for a business network that offers you EVERYTHING you need to succeed along with a community to go along the journey with you.